Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Shower Ideas

I have done a few baby showers in the last 12 months. I always have fun planning and researching parties. It is kind of a passion or hobby I guess. These are a couple pictures from shower I have done and things I have made. Let me know your thoughts!

My friend Jessica welcomed a daughter on May 14 but before she brought her beautiful daughter into the world we had fun throwing her a monkey themed shower. Here are a couple projects I did for the shower.

babies are more fun then a barrel of monkey invite

I just loved the little monkeys!!!

A Monkey trike
A Diaper Cake with a bath time/monkey theme
This was all for the monkey theme. I did others I will try to post later.

I would love to hear some feed back! Leave me a comment! Enjoy your day ya'll.


3 comments:

My Scrap Diary said...

Awww this is just to freaking adorable!!! Just love the monkey theme and monkey diaper cake(s)
Jess M:)

Shawn Mosch said...

I am working on a diaper cake right now, and then I am going to show people how to make one on my blog . . . mind if I use yours as an example?

Gloria said...

Oh my goodness that trike is the most adorable thing!!

Precious Hugs