Monday, October 24, 2011

Hop weekend winners!

Morning y'all! I hope you had a great weekend. Thank you to everyone who hopped along with us for the Blessed at 60 Birthday and Blogaversary Blog Hop! Hope you enjoyed all of the amazing projects and posts. I wanted to thank Kathie for hosting such a wonderful event and for having me along for the ride! :) I enjoyed hopping and checking out all of the amazing projects and hearing the heartfelt stories. Thank you so much!

So on to the winners....

Day 1 I know I said I was going to give a Birthday themed little something but I picked up a Fall themed little something :) Hope you don't mind.
The Day 1 Winner is
 lucky comment 13 Vicki who said:



Perfect cards for the occasion!



Day 2's winner of the Breast Cancer Awareness "Pink" package is  comment Six Tisha who said
Now You are making me cry. ;) I am so happy your mom is ok now. I know I would be lost too without my mom. Your card is rgeat. I would have never thought to make the ribbon with bling. Very cool!!




Thank you again to all who participated! Hope you enjoyed. I am off to make Halloween treat bags for my kiddos school function tomorrow! (hope to post pictures later) Enjoy the day everyone!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

Thank you so much Heather! I can't wait to show it off on my blog! Be sure to post your treats when you're finished!

Tisha