Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Snow Delightful Wednesday

Well good Wednesday morning my friends! I hope you are all doing super today! So I had the New Years Resolution to start posting more.... so I am working on it! Today I wanted to post a card I made using Kristal's amazing stamps! :)  LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM... In case you did not already know.

I made this fun little card to send a friend who just needs some cheering up :)



The snow delightful came from the "Winter Wishes" Stamp Set

The "You Are..." came from the Food for Thought Stamp Set.

kad004:Food For Thought sentiment stamp set In Stock! - Click Image to Close

If you would like to get your hands on these fabulous Stamp Sets all you have to do is head over to K. Andrew Designs and order! She will send you them and you will be all set to play.

 Thanks for stopping by my bloggie friends.
Until next time,
Heather

No comments: