Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stamping Tuesday fun!

Well Hello all my Bloggie Friends! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope you are having a stellar week this far! I made a little something something... otherwise know as a card! :) I was having fun with guess what... MY K. ANDREW DESIGN STAMPS! Crazy I know but they were just sitting there in front of me screaming PLAY WITH ME!!! So I did. I used four different sets for this one little card and they all blend so well together! So here is the card...

It reads "Everything is better with YOU Miss you!"
Just a fun little card to send a friend I am missing.


 The You comes from Winter Wishes
The tea cup, spoon and tea pot come from Coffee and Tea Time.. Aren't these fun images!!

 The Everything is better came from The Coffer and Tea Treats....
Miss you was from one of my personal favs Fashionable Friends

Like what you see and want to get your own stamps to play!??!?! Go and visit my friend Kristal at K. Andrew Design and order yourself some new toys!!! Go on you deserve it!

Don't forget she is pre-ordering her STELLAR Valentine's Day set... if you buy both sets you get a free mini and they are SIMPLY ADORABLE! Can't wait to get my hands on them!

Also wanted to give you a heads up of the things going on and coming up! Right now we have the Simply Sunday Challenge - Celebration going on! Loads of fun... link up your project that has to do with a celebration on the Getting Cricky Website. You have until Saturday at 11:59 pm to do this! See my Simply Sunday Challenge post or the Getting Cricky Website for all the details!

This Sunday (1-15) we will be doing a new Simply Sunday Challenge starting at 12 p.m. EST on the Getting Cricky Blog. Be sure to check it out and link up your project. Tuesday  (1-17) we will be doing the Getting Cricky Link Up the Love Party! You won't want to miss this! It is a great way to meet to crafty friends and have everyone seeing your amazing projects! ALSO Starting on Sunday (1-15) some of the Getting Cricky Design Team will be doing a week long blog about Kristal's stamps. We have chosen one stamp set to feature for the week and we will be posting project each day that are using the set we picked out. Then starting Friday (1-20) we are going to be doing our Monthly Getting Cricky Blog Hop! 
It will be a busy week full of amazing projects! I can't wait to share them with you all and hope you will follow along all week long! 

Thanks for stopping today and I hope you have a fabulous rest of the week! With all these projects coming up I am going to go lock myself in my scrap room now :) Later tators!

All my bloggie love, 
Heather  

No comments: