Saturday, April 14, 2012

Disney week fun!

Hey ya'll. Happy Weekend! I am excited to spend a fun day with my family. Not sure what we are going to do yet but I am sure it will be a blast. Hope you have fun plans for your weekend. I wanted to share my Disney fun project with you. I had fun creating this last night and hope you like it as much as I do. I think it may be on my top 5 list of favs that I have done... not to brag myself up or anything ;)


Isn't Mickey cute. My son was so jealous I had to make him a Mickey of his own flying his airplane. My favorite part of this project is the saying. It is from K. Andrew Designs stamps sets and it is called Of Mice & Lil Men. I have heard some of you have ordered this because of the projects created this week by me and other bloggers who are familiar with K. Andrew Designs and use her stamps! You will not be disappointed! You are going to love it I promise!! Plus right now if you enter the code letshavefun at K. Andrew Designs you will get 20% off any stamp sets you order! This is an amazing deal and you should REALLY take advantage of it. It will not be offered much longer! 
All of my cuts where from Mickey and Friends cricut cartridge. The plane was cut at 3 inches, Mickey was cut at 2 inches as were the clouds and the sun was cut at 1 1/4 inches. I cut the "sky banner" by hand and the ribbon I believe is from Hobby Lobby but honestly I have had it for a long time so I can not remember for sure! :) He just makes me smile and I really really love the sentiment! I know a few friends who could use these words of wisdom this week! Now the question is... who do I send it to?

This is the stamp set I used. Like I said earlier this week... if you are a Disney fan this is a MUST HAVE! Hop over and order it today!  ORDER HERE :) . 

Just a couple reminders...
Head over to Getting Cricky and check out the new Design Team Members Gloria and Patricia strut their stuff today! They are featuring the ..."Coffee & Tea for You & Me" and "In the Family" stamp set. They did an amazing job and I am excited to be working with them on the Getting Cricky design team. You can also visit their websites. Visit Gloria Oma's Crafts at and Patricia at Creative Diva. Don't forget to show them some bloggie love and follow for more fun to come! :) 

Also if you have a chance to enter the Simply Sunday Challenge - Favorite Project!! You can enter anyone of your favorite projects past or present. Just link it up. You have until Saturday April 21 at Midnight to do it... but do it soon so you don't forget! 

Okay that is all from me for now. If the rain moves in early and we do not get to play outside maybe I will work on a couple more posts... We shall see. Until then have an amazing day! 

Heather


6 comments:

Gloria said...

He is so sweet. I love Mickey and one of the great things about having a day care is that I still get to watch kid shows like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. lol

Precious Hugs

Sharon said...

I love it!! Mickey in the airplane is great! Love the sun and clouds and the awesome sentiment!! :)

Heather Lynn said...

Oh, Heather, LOVE your Mickey card! The airplane and sentiment go so great together!! So cute and fun!! I had fun doing Disney Week with you! Thanks sending me the facebook group add! Hope you have a great day!

HL

Amanda said...

Very cute Mickey!!! Love the sentiment!!

Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Heather!! I just love Mickey in the plane and the sentiment is perfect!! What an awesome card!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

What a super cute card!!! Kristal has the most amazing stamp sets. You really get a lot for the money! Great job!