Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fall-o-ween

Hi all! I hope your week is off to a great start! We have been busy getting ready for the start of the school year. My son is really looking forward to heading off to Kindergarten. He is getting so big! I am really looking forward to all the things to come during the fall months ahead of us! The apple picking (oh wait, because of the heat there is no apple picking this year, but I still love the apples we eat), the pumpkin patch,  the pumpkin painting, football, jumping in the leaves and all sorts of amazing other things that fall brings.

Speaking of fall! I am featured today along with Debbie from DD's Crafts using K. Andrew Designs Fall-o-ween stamp set.

Here is a picture of the stamp set. It is a must have for the fall months. Makes great layouts and cards for the fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving season!!

Here is a picture of the stamp set....
K Andrew Designs


And here are my card creations...



Fun right? The cards I used were from the 99cent pile at Wallymart. They are always fun to use to make a cute quick card. The stickers in the "Sweet Treat" card are from the clearance isle at Michael's and the hoot-a-rific owl is from a sticker set someone gave me a couple year back. I love using this set and thinking of the fun things to come!

Well that is all from me. If you have not stopped by Getting Cricky  today please do and see the adorable project my DT sister Debbie made! If you have not been to Getting Cricky in a while take a look around and  see all the sweet projects everyone has been doing with Kristal's stamps! They are super cute!!!

Thanks for stopping today! Make today a great day! 

Lots of love,
me!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Cute cards.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Lisa said...

These are so adorable, Heather!! I love how you used the stamps!! The candy and owl are so adorable!! Fun and fabulous my friend!! I hope you have a wonderful week :)

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts