Monday, August 20, 2012

Fresh Brewed Designs!

Hey all! I am super excited I got this done just in time!!! Heather from over at Fresh Brewed Design was super nice and handing out a free digi so you could get in on their fabulous Blog Hop and possibly win some awesome digis! So I had to post my designs quick before getting off to dream land!


Sorry about the lightening... The bottom reads EXPRESSO YOURSELF which I got from K. Andrew Designs Coffee and Tea Tag Along Stamp Set



This was my other layout... my monkey loves to be in on the pictures :) So I had to take one with her! 

The Reach for the Stars Stamp Set came from K. Andrews Designs Of Mice & Lil Men stamp set :)


I hope you enjoyed my pictures :) Thanks for stopping. Be sure to check out Fresh Brewed Design  Blog! LOTS of adorable ideas!! :)


PS You have until August 22 at midnight to enter so check out the rules HERE

2 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so awesome!! I love the hot air balloons and the sentiments are perfect!! And your sweet daughter looks soooo adorable :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh goodness!!! I LOVE All of these cards and the pics! love hte papers. they are so whimsical and fun! the first reminds me of a starry night with a soft breeze. The second does too, but has a totally different feel with the star paper and the gold shimmery ribbon. What a great set!!!
AND your little one is such a SWEETIE PIE!!! love that smile and those cheeks! So happy you snapped a pic of her too!!!

Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

HUGS,
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com