Sunday, July 17, 2011

GC...Fallen Hero Blog Hop

Happy Sunday Morning all! Today is a great day! A little hot but a great day! :) I was so inspired by Kristal Andrew's and her Getting Cricky Design teams Fallen Hero Blog Hop (http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/07/gettin-cricky-with-it-blog-hop-for.html) that I decided to create some cards of my own to send to DT member Rebecca to take with her to the Run for the Fallen Maine. Rebecca of The Crafting Misfit, will be hand delivering cards during this event to show out thanks to our troops! Thanks so much Rebecca for doing this! Unfortunately I did not purchase K. Andrew's "Freedom Isn't Free" stamp set so I had to go off on my own and create. But I thought the cards turned out okay. I am blessed to have members of the military in my family and so thankful for them! I am thankful for all our troops and pray for their safety everyday. If you have the time and can make some cards to send to Rebecca so she can share them please do! All the information is located on the Getting Cricky web link I posted above! The non-profit organization is also excepting donations of other forms... please check out there link here (http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/john-mixon-1/runforthefallenmaine). Thanks for stopping today! Have a great day!!!




Sorry color is kind of awful on some... not sure what is up with my camera!
****Run for the Fallen Maine is an organization dedicated to keeping alive the memory of our military heroes that gave their lives to protect our freedom since September 11, 2001. On Sunday August 21, 2011 the 4th run to honor our heroes will be held. This is a 65 kilometer event with each kilometer being dedicated to the memory of one of our heroes that lived in Maine, had family from Maine or had some ties to our home State." ********

No comments: