Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cabin Fever Pre Blog Hop - Thurs.

Hey all you friendly bloggie peeps ;) Happy Thursday to you all! I hope this finds you well and excited for whatever today may bring. I am pretty excited that we are having day 2 of temps in the upper 40's and can't wait to go for a walk and get some fresh air!!! I even thought about opening all the windows in the house and airing it out but I may have to wait until it reaches at least 50 for that!

Today is the 4 day in the Pre Blog Hop! I have been fun checking out all my Design Team sisters and amazed by all the creative things they have come up with! It has been fun using only one Cricut Cartridge this week and having fun making cards. I love my K. Andrew Stamps to go with all the fun cards I have been making and today is no different! Today along with my Locker Talk Cricut cartridge I used my Crafty Friends Stamp Set. It has some of the funnest (yes that is a word) sayings! I LOVE IT!

So here is my card for today

I took the sentiments ROFL!, LOL and Blog and stamped them all over the back to create my background. I cut the computer at 3 inches and the banner is also from the Locker Talk cartridge and is cut at 1 1/4 inches.

Here is a close up of the banner sentiment...


All of these fabulously funny stamps came from the Crafty Friends Set! I highly recommend adding it to your collection if you don't have it yet!


Well that is all for me today. I will have a post tomorrow morning with one final project and then tomorrow night is the CABIN FEVER BLOG HOP! Can't wait! See you all there.

Cheers,
Heather


3 comments:

Cheri said...

Very cute. Way to make your own background paper!
Cheri - Getting Cricky Sister
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very cute card!!
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Lisa said...

This is so cute...I love how you stamped the background!! Perfect sentiment for the cut!! Awesome job, Heather :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com