For today's project I used the Crafty Friend's Sentiment pictured here....
Don't have this stamp set? You should check it out at K. Andrew Designs!
Anywho... here is my scrap page....
The paper is a open stock paper from Michael's and I could not tell you where the heart chipboards came from because I have had them purchased since shortly after our wedding. I belive they were from a smaller shop that is no longer around sadly. The love is cut from the Cricut Cartridge Stamping. And the pictures are of course from me and the hubby's wedding day.
Here is a close up of the stamp I used from Crafty Friend's Sentiment. The stamp actually reads "All you really need is Love... and a lot of paper" but I just covered up the "and a lot of paper" part and it fits so well into the scrap page.
This is just a little close up of the chipboard and word Love I cut from the cricut.
I hope you have enjoyed my scrap page! Now it is your turn... have a wedding/engagement or anniversary project you would like to enter in the Simply Sunday Challenge? The rules are simple...
- Post any Wedding/Engagement/Anniversary project of your choice & link up by February 25
- Post as many projects as you want that fit the criteria
- Make sure Kristal's blinkie is up on your sidebar, and your blog post entry is linked back to Kristal's blog Getting Cricky
- Leave a comment at Getting Cricky website under the Simply Sunday Challenge
- HAVE FUN & spread the word!
- The winner will receive a surprise K Andrew Designs stamp set
All my bloggie best,