Sunday, February 12, 2012

Simply Sunday Challenge 2-12-2012 Wedding Bells Are Ringing

Well good morning my bloggie friends! I hope you are all doing well on this fine Sunday (or whatever day you may be reading this!). Today is the start of a new Simply Sunday Challenge over at Getting Cricky. I love the title for this weeks Challenge... it is Wedding Bells are Ringing. My husband and I have been married a few years now and I still have yet to do out scrap album... Mind you I have paper, stickers and the album bought plus about 150 of my favorite pictures printed but do you think I would get around to doing it? Well this week I completed my second page for the album. (I do scrap but I have a hard enough time keeping up with my five and three year old kids scrapbooks let alone our wedding.) But I love the way this new page turned out and SINCE the theme for today is Wedding Bells I thought it was the perfect time to share it with you. And of course what project would be complete without a little K. Andrew Stamp to bring the whole project together.

For today's project I used the Crafty Friend's Sentiment pictured here....


Don't have this stamp set? You should check it out at K. Andrew Designs!

Anywho... here is my scrap page.... 

The paper is a open stock paper from Michael's and I could not tell you where the heart chipboards came from because I have had them purchased since shortly after our wedding. I belive they were from a smaller shop that is no longer around sadly. The love is cut from the Cricut Cartridge Stamping. And the pictures are of course from me and the hubby's wedding day.

Here is a close up of the stamp I used from Crafty Friend's Sentiment. The stamp actually reads "All you really need is Love... and a lot of paper" but I just covered up the "and a lot of paper" part and it fits so well into the scrap page.

This is just a little close up of the chipboard and word Love I cut from the cricut.

I hope you have enjoyed my scrap page! Now it is your turn... have a wedding/engagement or anniversary project you would like to enter in the Simply Sunday Challenge? The rules are simple...
  1. Post any Wedding/Engagement/Anniversary project of your choice & link up by February 25
  2. Post as many projects as you want that fit the criteria
  3. Make sure Kristal's blinkie is up on your sidebar, and your blog post entry is linked back to Kristal's blog Getting Cricky
  4. Leave a comment at Getting Cricky website under the Simply Sunday Challenge
  5. HAVE FUN & spread the word!
  6. The winner will receive a surprise K Andrew Designs stamp set
See simple right? I hope you enter and I can not see what you have created! Please don't forget to visit the other wonderful Design Teams projects! All the girls work so hard and we all appreciate a little bloggie love! Well that is all from me until next time.

All my bloggie best,
Heather

9 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout, Heather!! The pictures are so fabulous and I love the embellishments you added!! Gorgeous project - I love it :)

Lisa
Getting Cricky DT - Sister
indymermaid.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Heather this a very pretty layout of you and your husband!! great job
Kristan
GCDT-Sister

Amanda said...

Beautiful LO! Love the colors and the cuts! :) Great job! TYFS :)

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt-Sister
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful Layout. I love the papers and the color. Love Love the Stamps Kristal sure make great stamps. love the embelishments. great job. thanks for sharing.
Anita Getting Cricky Jr.Dt. Sister
www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

This layout sharing your wedding is absolutely beautiful. TFS

Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

New England Wedding said...

I really enjoyed your scrap stuffs, very nice. Good job to you mate!

The Craftin Mama said...

Very nice LO!! I like the purple and the paper you cut the work love from!!

Ildi your DT sister

Jenscrapstoo said...

Lovely Scrap page, my fav colous combo!!
Cheers Jennie
Getting Cricky DT - sister

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Beautiful Layout!!

Veronica JrDt Sister
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com