I was trying to come up with a fun thing for my son to take his classmates on the last day of school and I remember coming across an idea on Pinterest but can not find it now to give the site credit but if any of you see it out there please let me know so I can give them credit! (Did I mention I love Pinterest and have so much fun wasting the day away on there?) Anyhow I came up with these little "ball of fun" bags with gum balls!
The paper was from Hobby Lobby's open stock. I used some ribbon that was on a Christmas gift from a friend and of course the sentiment came from K. Andrew Designs.
The word "This" came from Southern Sayings... although I only used one word from this set for this project I love this stamp set! It has been so much fun to play with and I hope to have some more project with it for you soon. If you did not see my Disney ones I have done check out Getting Cricky to see the post of three cards I did with this set.
And the "Have a ball, summer" came from Splastastic Summer. This was one of the first sets I ever purchased and still one of my favs! It has so many different uses and I just LOVE it!
Okay so now it is your turn to get in on the fun! Here is what you have to do.
- Post any Summer-time project of your choice (no back-linking, please) & link up by 6/30/12
- Post as many projects as you want that fit the criteria
- Make sure Kristal's blinkie is up on your sidebar, and your blog post entry is linked back to Getting Cricky
- Leave a comment on the Getting Cricky page
- HAVE FUN & spread the word!
- The winner will receive a fabulous prize, you can find out what it is on Getting Cricky
Okay my wonderful bloggie peeps. That is all from me for now. Have a wonderful day.