Thursday, May 31, 2012

Well OWL BE - Blog Hop - Save the date!!


I am super excited to let you know I have been asked by my friend Heather over at Random Recipes, Paper Crafts and Photos by HL to be part of her Well OWL Be Blog Hop! It is going to be a great time and there is a fabulous line up! There is also some major blog candy to be won!  So save the date for June 22 and be sure to stop by the hop and check out our Owly-fun projects! If you have a chance add the picture below to your side bar and help us spread the word!! 

Again the date is going to be June 22, 2012, so please mark your calendar's to join us for this owl themed hop! I am so excited, I can't wait to see what everyone creates! I am sure this hop is going to be over flowing with inspiration! We would be so happy to have you come hop with us!

SEE YOU THERE!!!
Heather

2 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

It's gonna be good!!

Heather Lynn said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for doing a "Save the Date" post!! I can't wait to see everyone's creations! Thank you for joining me in the hop! Means so much to me that my friends want to do this with me!!

Have a great night!
Heather Lynn