Monday, May 7, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week fun!

Howdy all! Hope you are doing well! I was working in my lab this weekend, I mean my craft room and having some fun! So I am hoping to have a post for you each day this week! It is Teacher Appreciation Week in case you did not know so I want to extend my appreciation to all you teachers out there!  You have a very hard job at times but you are molding minds and creating a better future for all so THANK YOU!!! I made teacher appreciation water bottles for the teachers my hubby works with. I found the idea on Pinterest! Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Pinterest! Well I do :) Almost as much as I love K. Andrew Design Stamps :) So of course I used the two together.


For the water bottles I did for the teachers I did not use my stamps but I did make one for my son's bus driver who is wonderful! She is so great with the kids and we just love her. So this is the water bottle I made HERE....


I made it using the Splastastic Summer Set from  K. Andrew Designs. I think it is pretty cute. You can purchase that set 


Then for the teachers I made ones that said Thank you for quenching the student's thirst for knowledge on the ones I made for my hubby's school and the ones I made for my son's teachers say 
Thank you for quenching my thirst for knowledge. Happy Teacher Appreciation Week, Love Noah 

Well I have to get back to it! I am making projects for 40 teachers so I am busy busy! Hope you have a great week ya'll! :) 

3 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

What a great idea, I need to get working on my teacher project. I started on Friday but was having scrapper block.

Gloria said...

You are one busy little beaver!! It is all worth it in the end though isn't it to see all the happy faces!! Awesome preject!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

Lisa said...

This is so creative and fabulous, Heather!! What a great teacher gift!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts