Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday fun

Hey all! I was so hoping to post every day this week but of course life happened! Who knew a stay at home mom could be so busy! YIKES! But it is always fun. I love being busy and having fun with my monkeys! I hope your week is going well. Tomorrow is Friday! WOOT WOOT! I am excited to be spending Mother's Day with my mom. She is such an amazing woman and I am soooo lucky to call her my mother. She has the biggest heart and has always been there for me no matter what!If I am half the mom she is I consider myself lucky! Oh I can't wait to spend the day with her! I hope all you mamma's out there have a fabulous Mother's Day planned.

SWITCHING BACK... this week is Teacher Appreciation Week! So I have been making something for my son's teachers as well as the fabulous bunch of teachers my husband works with. It has been fun. This is a little post card I made for them....


I love Chocolate and it is always there for me, maybe a little tooooo often is it there for me! ;)  But I thought this would be a cute little pick me up for the fabulous teachers. 

For this card I used my K. Andrew Design Stamps of course! I used Fashionable Friends

and Coffee & Tea Treats


Well that is all from me today. The sun is shinning and it looks like it is going to be GORGEOUS out today so it is time for me to get out and walk some of that Chocolate off!!! ;) 

I hope you all have a fabulous day! Oh hey! Don't forget to check out the Getting Cricky page. Kristal has been having some amazing guest designers and the DT has been posting a little something for you each day. I am on deck for tomorrow! And if you have the chance check out my Facebook page HERE and become a fan if you have the chance! 
Okay that really is it! Have a good one! :)
Heather

3 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

very cute creation there, Heather! I love that color combo and the stamps fit perfectly with the chocolate! :) Enjoy your day!

Hugs,
HL

Gloria said...

Love this post card!!! Sometimes I think things are busier when you're a SAHM because you feel like you never get away from things. lol I'm a SAHOma but wouldn't change a thing!!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Heather!! The sentiment is just fabulous!! So creative :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts