Today my kiddos happen to be invited to a birthday party and the theme is Minnie Mouse. So I made this card for their good friend to go with her fun Minnie themed present
Here is the front of the card. I made using Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge. It is cut at 6 inch and the number 5 is cut at 4 1/2
Here is the back of the card. I used K. Andrew Designs Of Mice & Lil Men (Mouse a -rrific) and Splastastic Summer (wishing you a, day)
A little close up of the wording...
Here are the stamps sets I used. You can just click on them and it should take you right to the place to order them! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. Through today (5-20-2012) if you enter promo code "newship" your order ships for free! What a deal right?
Here is another little card I made up. I copied the image of Mickey off the net. The starburst is from the Accents cartridge cut at two inches and the sentiment is from Of Mice & Lil Men
So I know you are ready to enter this weeks Simply Sunday Challenge so here is what you need to know...
- Post any Disney project of your choice & link up by midnight on 6/2/12
- Post as many projects as you want that fit the criteria (the more you most the more amazing chances to win)
- Make sure Kristal's blinkie is up on your sidebar, and your blog post entry is linked back to Kristal's blog Getting Cricky
- Leave a comment at Getting Cricky under this challenge
- HAVE FUN & spread the word! (We love it when you scream Kristal's name and Getting Cricky from the roof tops)
- The winner will receive a little something special from Kristal!
Have a great day y'all.