Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blog Hop Winner

Hey my wonderful bloggie friends! I have missed you over the Holidays. I was going to try and post while I was away but honestly found myself enjoying my family time and could not pull away to post! But tomorrow is the New Year and my New Year's resolution is to get back on track with my crafting and post twice a week or more! I would also like to have fun give aways in 2012 but they will not start until February. But speaking of giveaways! I owe one lucky person from the Getting Cricky Blog Hop some candy!

The winner of the Winter Wishes Blog Hop Candy is

Ildi who said:

Great job Heather!! I love shaker cards and yours came out awesome!!
Hug's and Happy Craftin :)

Ildi-Getting Cricky SrDTM
The Craftin Mama
Thanks for all the wonderful post everyone! I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve!
All my Bloggie Love,
Heather

No comments: