I have made two projects for you today!
The first is a picture frame I wrapped and hung on my wall!
This is it hung on my wall! :) Looks cute huh? Yeah my kids think so but they want to open it. I used ribbon I got from Michael's, the tag is cut from Christmas Cheer and Of Course I used Kristal Andrew Winter Wishes stamp set! Be sure to check it out!
For my second project my children and I created an advent calendar! I used tags cut at 4" from Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge and I stamped Kristal's Winter Wishes stamps on each card... I took several pictures so you can what they look like all together and close up!!
I love the way this turned out and now the kids and I can take one down everyday and they know how close we are getting to Christmas!! Sorry for any color issues of blurriness of the pictures... Maybe Santa will be good to me and bring me a new camera!
Here is the Winter Wishes stamp set I used
If you would like to purchase Kristal's stamp set you can do so HERE
Want to enter the Simply Sunday Challenge yourself? Here are the requirements
- Post any Joys of the Season holiday decoration of your choice & link up by 12/17/11
- Post as many projects as you want that fit the criteria
- Make sure Kristal's blinkie is up on your sidebar, and your blog post entry is linked back to Kristal's blog Getting Cricky
- Leave on Kristal's page
- HAVE FUN & spread the word!
- The winner will receive a surprise K Andrew Design Stamp Set!!