Friday, December 2, 2011

Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge

Hey all! Oh wow... It has been a little while since I have posted a project. I am soooo sorry!  I know how you all live for my projects...hahaha. Well I hope everyone has a very blessed Thanksgiving. I had a wonderful time with my loving family! It was a great week and now I am playing catch up! But I wanted to enter the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge... have you had the opportunity to check it out yet? If not you should. The theme for this weeks Simply Sunday Challenge is "Give Thanks". The Design Team did an amazing job with their projects and everyone who has linked up has done amazing work! If you have not checked it out please stop by and check it out... if you have the time you should link up your project as well! Here are the rules,
Challenge Requirements:
  1. Post any "Give Thanks" project of your choice & link up by 12/3/11
  2. Post as many projects as you want that fit the criteria
  3. Make sure my blinkie is up on your sidebar, and your blog post entry is linked back to my blog Getting Cricky
  4. Leave a comment here
  5. HAVE FUN & spread the word!
  6. The winner will receive a surprise Cricut Cartridge!
Alright so here is my project....


For this project of course I used two of five greatest blessings! ;) My little man and my hubby. This picture was taken when my son was about 5 months. Such a happy little guy! I am very blessed with a wonderful family. For this I used paper I had laying around. For the letters I used the Storybook Cartridge at 2" and the leaf like things came from there as well. The stamp is of course one of Kristal Andrew's Stamps! It is from the Food for Thought Stamp Set!  Like the set? Yeah me too! You should look into ordering if you haven't already... But I should warn you!!! If you do not have any of Kristal's stamp sets be careful! They are like Pringles... BET YOU CAN'T HAVE JUST ONE! ;) I have several and always looking to add more... you can check out Kristal's stamps HERE!
 Okay so be sure to check out Kristal's stamps and also check out the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge you have until 12-3 at midnight to enter!
Thanks so much for stopping! Have a great weekend y'all!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Very nice layout. Thanks for sharing.
Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
www.djssundries.blogspot.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

great layout i love the font of the title!
Kristan
Getting Cricky DT Sister

Amanda said...

How adorable! I love your Layout! Great colors! TYFS :)


Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout, Heather! The picture is so adorable!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Lynda said...

What a great layout! You chose a great sentiment that says it all!

RhoLynda
Getting Cricky DT Sister :)
blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com