Friday, December 2, 2011

Winner of the Getting Crick Blog Hop

Hey all! I know you all have been waiting for this and I said I would do it Monday but I have been trying to catch up from last week! But thank you for all the bloggie love! I hope that you enjoyed the hop!
Now via random.org the winner of my blog candy....

Lucky Number 16 mamawcindy who said...
Oh, Your Cards are so Cute and Fun! Love them! Thanks for Sharing! I'm now following you. :0)

This is what you have won! My friend Julie of Say Cheese Design has made this adorable retractable key chain and magnets to put on there... sorry the picture is so dark but one is a snowman and the other says Scrappy Holidays!  Cute right?? I hope you enjoy!! Thanks again for sending me your bloggies love! Don't forget to visit my friend Julie's website and also Kristal Andrew at Getting Cricky
 

1 comment:

mamawcindy said...

Yay!!! So Excited to be your Winner. Can't wait to get the Key Chain. It looks so Cute. Going to go check out Say Cheese Designs. Thank you so much Heather. Merry Christmas to you! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com